Wednesday, September 3, 2014

August Favourites

  
Everyone has that ONE tv show that they are just absolutely obsessed with. I have never been a fan of typical "teenage girl shows" such as #PLL or or "switched at birth" or whatever. I'm more of a fan of discovery-channel-type shows {feel free to call the a nerd} I also am a huge car guru, yet another "un-girly" aspect of my life. Smash those two together with HILARIOUS british presenters who tend goof around more than anything and this is what you get. It will always be in my top 5 shows!

As you know, I was at the beach earlier this month, and at the beach there is sunshine. WOW! My hair has natural highlights, but they don't quite show up as much as I would like. Lemon juice contains acid, which is a natural bleach, and it can be activated by heat. I have definitely noticed that my highlights have come out more!

My favorite Starbucks drink used to be any frappuccino, but now they seem to be too sweet. Recently I've been loving macchiato because it is not so sweet, yet is still cold and delicious.{I get mine with extra caramel} It is the perfect pick me up for after school when all I want to do is sleep!

Instead of using a brush to apply bronzer, blend it, and apply highlighter, you can use one! The quality is great and I absolutely love how soft the bristles are. 

This clutch is the perfect size for the daily errands or an afternoon on the town, I do like that it has two sections, a main one, and then one in the flap of the purse, so that it has double the space! It is great to fit sunglasses, wallet, phone and keys into. My only complaint would be that the strap could be longer, but I'm sure you could order a longer chain.

I have been straightening my hair a lot this past month, which means when I wear my hair in a ponytail to go to bed there is a huge crease in my hair when i wake up, which is not fun. With these hair ties that is no longer a problem. They also come in super adorable patterns & colors!

This may come off as super conceited, but this is not what I meant! I have been more obsessed with home decoration and beautiful white pickett fence houses than I usually am this month. My main fuel for this addiction {like all of my other addictions} is Pinterest. Literally all of the things I have pinned on that board I am In love with. They are just so perfect!

Thanks for reading!



1 comment:

  1. I love Top Gear! But no one I know knows about it. Personally I think it is a great and hilarious show! (BTW I love your style! and Youtube channel and blog!)

    ReplyDelete