Sunday, June 15, 2014

Dresser + Jewelry Organization.

I love organizing. cleaning, not so much, but organizing can be so fun!
 My dresser is one of my favorite parts of my room. I love my jewelry, and I think it looks especially good on these adorable jewelry holders. 
This giraffe trinket dish is soooo adorable. I love how it is more spacious than most ring holders. It will hold most of my favorite earrings and still have extra room! Buy it here.
This lamp adds a cute pop of color to the display. I think it contrasts nicely with my Kate Spade "Twirl" lotion. 
This Painted branch bracelet holder adds a chic touch. 
buy it here
Trays are such a cute way to organize perfumes and body sprays. I think a mirrored tray would look especially good.
I love my painting that I made of my beach house. I think it adds and adorable pop.

buy these glasses here.
My grandfather picked this jewelry box in London when he was serving in World War II. It is one of my most prized possessions and I think it is absolutely gorgeous.
Here is my tall dresser display. I also created This ikat painting.
This is where I store my statement necklaces. I love how the gold looks with the pink walls. 
Buy it here.


No comments:

Post a Comment