Monday, June 30, 2014

June Favorites.

Hóla! Long time no see! and by long time I mean three days... Anyways! June has been the month of many favorites. Lauren and I were going to film our favorites, as usual, but of course {this seems to happen a lot} the video got deleted off of the card. I even have the thumbnail to prove it. And we looked really good that day. sigh. The world may never know what Lara's favorites were other than this Brandy Melville tee unless you check out her post. You can know what mine are though. :)
I have become re-obssesed with the pink and teal/mint color combo, and also gold jewelry. wait...I'm always obsessed with gold jewelry. Enjoy!

My first favorite is this popcorn from the company "Angie's" Ok, I'll admit that I bought it because of the adorable packaging, but hey! this stuff is delicious! And It's super healthy but doesn't taste like it.

I have been loving this teeny-tiny "micro binder" from staples. I use this type of binder for school and when I was out buying school supplies earlier {yes I plan ahead more than I should} I stumbled upon it an had to have it. At that point I had no idea what I was going to use it for. I have since discovered that it is great for keeping up with videos and blog schedules. 

My next favorite is this blush brush from real techniques. It is super soft and I love how dense the bristles are!


I have rediscovered some of my favorite lip products of all time, the ysl "sheer volumpté candy" glossy balms. They have the most amazing, delicate fruity scent and the look the same on your lips.

Hot pink color 62K301
Coral-y orange color 62KN00
Pale pink with gold shimmer color 62K203

My next favorite is my gold monogram necklace from "keri sorely designs" on Etsy. It is 1.5" on an 18" chain. I have been wanting one of these forever, especially a script one like this! 

Yet another gold jewelry fav, My Michael Kors "MK5055" watch. I wear it almost every day! It looks great with anything, alone or part of a stack.

My next favorite is these super cute {and selfie worthy} reading glasses from Anthropologie.
I have searched for these perfect reading glasses for ages and I have finally found them! I love their unique shape and the color of the tortoise shell. 

Buy them here.

My last thing is this amazing hair cream from bumble and bumble. If you have thick, unruly hair like me this is a must! I also love the smell. 

 Thanks for reading!



3 comments:

  1. My glasses look just like this!(; But they are a darker shades of tortoise; they are cute on you!

    {{{Kadasia}}}
    lifeslittlebitsofhappiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ellie! Quick question about the reading glasses. Do you find that you can wear them all day? Or are you only able to wear them while reading because they have slight magnification? Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete