Tuesday, June 10, 2014

What a stud.

As some of you may know, though everyday I wear earrings I will rarely be caught wearing dangle or chandelier earrings. Actually, I will rarely be caught wearing any others than my classic large pearl studs. So I've decided to branch out and wear some different studs, maybe even chandeliers. 
I really do love Kate Spade's new tropical themed line! I also love Kate spade's "gumdrop" earrings and the bow pearl studs in the middle. Overall, Tory Burch and Kate Spade make my favorite studs!
Statement earrings have definitely been a huge trend this spring and summer. I have always loved j.crew's drop earrings and I still do! And of course, we can't forget the infamous Kendra Scott "danielle" earrings. Now if only I was bold enough to actually wear some of these! 


1 comment:

  1. Ellie,
    Your blog is adorable! I love the header... Too cute! I have been watching you on youtube for a while now, so I'm super excited to see more posts from you in the future:)
    xx-
    Cathleen
    www.classycathleen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete