Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Wishlist Wednesday.


{ONE}
Obviously, I won't be getting a BMW any time soon, but I still have a year till I turn 16! There is still time. ;)

{TWO}
As I mentioned in my last post, I really want to replace my current perfume tray with a posh mirrored tray. I love the bevelled edges that this one has.

{THREE}
As much as I love my black gloss hunters, I find that many times I want to wear navy with them, which isn't the best combo. I think pink hunters would look adorable with my school uniform.

{FOUR}
I loved the gold Kate Spade Keds, but unfortunately they are no longer available. I still love the black and pink ones though! this gold one is especially cute!

{SIX}
This scarf can add a nice touch to uniforms in the fall!

{SEVEN}
These monogrammed bangles are the perfect touch to the perfect stack. It would look great with simply a watch and a pearl or Lilly and Laura bracelet.

{EIGHT}
I have had my eye on this bracelet for months. I just need to buy it already!


No comments:

Post a Comment