Friday, June 27, 2014

The Return Of The Herringbone Vest.

Ah, the oh so coveted J.crew vest. This small piece of clothing has been an obsession of mine since oh....october when it first came back. But I couldn't justify spending $108 dollars on a vest then. {I would later come to spend $120 on another one} If only I had know how big of a deal this would have become! I had even seen them on Ebay for $400....yeah right!
Fortunately, they have come back again, in July oddly enough, but they are still back!! And on sale for $54. SO FOR HEAVENS SAKE GO GET ONE.

Here are some of my favorite looks that I've seen with the herringbone vest.




 Here are some of my Polyvore sets containing it.







Thanks For Reading!


5 comments:

  1. wait i don't see it online at j crew or j crew factory. where did you find it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's on j.crew factory. search vest, or go to their sale!

      Delete
    2. It appears that they have sold out now. :( :(. however, j.crew still has the camp vest, and j.crew factory still has the navy vest.

      Delete
  2. Hi there Ellie! I LA LA LOVE your blog! You are seriously precious! It would make my heart so happy if you took a look at mine! It's simplydarlingxo.blogspot.com thanks girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh this vest is so perfect! Love love love it!

    http://lifewithlexi7.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete