Sunday, June 8, 2014

Little Black Dress Lookbook

Woo Hoo! first post! I've thought very hard about what I want my first post to be. bold? classic? yes, but what do I really want it to be. My first post should describe me, after all it is my first impression. {no pun intended} it could possibly decide whether or not you like me. {eek!} P.s. thanks for Lara for being my photographer!
If there was one thing I want my blog to be, it's chic. what's more chic than a little black dress? nothing that's what.
 So....Enjoy my "little black dress lookbook"



We caught Cooper in a rare calm state. {that is for .002 seconds}



 
Props to Lara for letting me use her purse.











1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love your blog, I have been a huge fan of your youtube and instagram for a while and now I am so happy you have a blog! And I love your header!

    Julie,
    http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete