Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Trend I'm Loving: High Waisted Shorts

High waisted shorts exploded in popularity last year, but I never really liked them. Until this summer.
I became so sick of wearing chinos with everything, but I didn't really like regular jean shorts. These look so cute with almost anything and you can easily dress them up, or dress them down!

I love this light wash pair from Garage. They are super comfy too!
Why am I so sassy? 
High waisted shorts are so easy to style, that in fact they even look great with a plain white tank.
These are from a shop on Etsy that sells authentic vintage Levi's.
Buy them here.
I have also been loving this headband from Devon Alana!
One of my favorite looks has been stripes with these shorts. It looks proper, yet casual.


I love leopard in all accessories. I think this belt looks great with my pink shirt.
Oh look, more sassiness. I think this outfit looks best with a high pony.

Thanks for reading!



1 comment: