Saturday, June 21, 2014

National wear your Lilly day!

June 21st is one of my favorite days for two reasons. 
1. It's the first day of summer!
2. It's national wear your Lilly day.
As you know, I have quite the Lilly pulitzer collection. What can I say, I'm your stereotypical preppy white girl! So I've decided to show off some of my pieces. Enjoy!

P.s. Sorry for the amount of dogs in this post, they were "helping".
But I'm sure you can handle the cuteness ;)

These buttercup shorts are my favorite out of all of my Lilly shorts.

With Jacks, of course.
I don't play golf, nor do I live near a golf course, but if I did this is definitely what I would wear.

I bought this dress for $15. what a steal!
I love to throw this dress on when we are going on the boat. It's really cute, comfy, and effortless.
This is my "derby dress" as you can see why.

I love the gorgeous detailing on the back.
Vintage tarnished, ahem* petina-ed.  julep cups only make it better.
Lets not forget swimsuits {obviously not worn together}
{similar} swimsuit Top.
Shoes.  Polo. backpack. Glasses.
{so scholarly}
I especially Love my koozies. they spice up any drink as well as keeping your hand from freezing off.
I use my "cooler" when I go to the beach or pool. I love that it is waterproof and it is adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment